Why TriVAN Roofing?
TriVAN Roofing carries an A+ Accredited Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our reputation for excellent service to our customers is well documented by the Better Business Bureau.
As a GAF Master Elite Certified Company, TriVAN Roofing is qualified to extend exciting programs from GAF to our customers. Ask about the new ZERO PERCENT FINANCING program!
Roofing Contractors in the State of Texas are not required to carry a contractor license. TriVAN proudly carries all licenses that are available to assure the best possible protection for our customers.
The owner of TriVAN Roofing is an elected member of NTRCA and an active board member of RCAT as well as many other organizations that are vital to our business and our industry. We have a unique opportunity to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies that are available for the protection of your property.
We offer advanced materials and products that are designed to make your home or business more energy efficient. Through the savings that you will receive on your utility bills, these products will pay for themselves quite rapidly. We also install a better solution to popular radiant barrier systems as well as ventilation systems that work and insulation for your attic space.
We have been a local Southlake, Texas business in operation since 2001. We know the conditions of the climate here and more importantly, how it affects your property. Additionally, we have sustained successful relationships with many professionals who are vital to success in the North Texas areas.
Do you know if your roof system has been victim of hail or wind damage? We want to help. Contact us today to schedule a time where one of our Roof System Inspectors can come out to review your roof. Often, property owners do not know if they have damage. With TriVAN, you can find out without cost to you.
We partner with many professionals who are working in your community as an effort to provide the best possible service, using the best possible products and materials, in the shortest amount of time, at the lowest possible cost. Professionals like Realtors, Insurance Agents, Home Inspectors, and Property Managers have come to rely on TriVAN Roofing and Waterproofing as a single solution to all their professional roofing needs.
Welcome to TriVAN Roofing
TriVAN Roofing & Waterproofing is not only the best at what we do but we are also the most cost effective because the only expensive roof is the one that you have to put on twice.
Since 2001, TriVAN Roofing and Waterproofing LLC has been the premier roofing contractor for the Dallas / Fort Worth and surrounding areas. North Texas trust TriVAN Roofing and Waterproofing, Inc., to protect their families and personal belongings. Our professional estimators and installers work diligently to assure the safety of your home and your family.
Dave Custable, the owner of TriVAN Roofing, with a team of project managers and a dedicated construction crews, will work with you and your insurance professionals to ensure a timely and professional roof replacement process. Did you know that 95 percent of all Dallas / Fort Worth Roofing Repair and Re-Roofs are insurance claims. More than 60 percent of all homes in the US are vulnerable to damage from high winds generated by storms, heavy rain, and hail – this number is even higher in Texas. The entire process in managed for you, ensuring a fair and speedy solution to your roofing problems.
Our philosophy has always been to do excellent work so you can trust the job was done right the first time. We are dedicated to offering extraordinary service and support. Please contact us today for a free inspection or to answer any of your roofing questions.
Finding the right Roofing Contractor
The biggest obstacle to a successful roofing project is choosing the right contractor to do the work. To help make your decision easier, our company had joined an exclusive factory – certification program sponsored by GAF – North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, and a company that’s been in business since 1886.
Ask the right questions
1Asking the right questions is the key to selecting the right contractor. To become a factory-certified GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor, we had to show that we are:
*Fully licensed by our state to perform roofing work
*Adequately insured for your protection
*Have a proven reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
*Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installation
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only the top 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite Contractors!
Choosing us is your assurance that you will be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor – not some “fly-by-nigher.”
2To ensure your total satisfaction, our company has been provided with extensive educational materials developed by GAF’s technical experts-allowing us to tay current in the latest roof installation techniques. That’s why GAF has authorized us to offer their enhanced system warranties, one of which includes an option for a factory inspection of your finished roof!
3Most people think that a new roof is nothing more than just nailing up some shingles. We know better – so we recommend GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System. It gives you the best protection against a variety of all-too-common roofing problems. Plus, each component used in the system has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal!
“Worry-Free” and “Hassle-Free” Warranty Options
4Because of our unique factory-certified status, roofs we install are eligible for special warranties – all backed by GAF’s financial clout as North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. After all, a warranty is only as good as the manufacturer that stands behind it. With a GAF roof, you know that you will be covered throught the warranty period – without fail! Ask us which warranty option would be right for your home.
Your Safest Choice
5Don’t trust your biggest asset to just any contractor. As a factory-certified Master Elite Contractor, we’re your best and safest choice!
What to look for in a Professional Roofing Contractor
Your roof system covers your property, your home or business and everything inside, your cars, boats, people who come to your business or work in your business or more importantly – your family. Its easy to underestimate the job that your roof does. Usually, its not something you think about until damage has occurred. With our free roof inspection program, there is no reason why you should be in the dark whether your roof system is performing properly. If your roof is found to have damage or needs to be replaced, a professional roofing contractor is the next step. Here are a few questions to ask when reviewing a professional roofing contractor for your job:
1. Are you a member of any roofing organization? Reliable roofing contractors associate themselves with organizations that can contribute to their reputation. In turn, the organization is bound by strict guidelines and standards, which the members should strictly adhere. The contractor can contribute to the positive feedback about the organization by doing well on their roofing job or can ruin its reputation by doing poorly. Therefore, there is pressure involved to do well on every project for the roofing organization to be able to showcase its roofing contractors association. TriVAN Roofing is certified by GAF Roofing Manufacturers to carry their highest certification possible – Master Elite Roofing Contractor. This award is only presented to the top 3% of the professional roofing contractor in the area. GAF has strict guidelines that a roofing contractor must follow before they can be elected to receive the certification.
2. How long have you been in the business? A good roofing contractor knows the ins and outs of roof jobs. He can easily spot roof problems and take care of them. If you are not ready for repair yet, he can recommend alternative roof covering products. You will know if the person you are talking to is a competent roofer if he can give you great advice on the available products to repair your roof and can explain to you in detail the procedure of roof repair. Usually, those who are more than three years in the business can provide you a comprehensive information on roofing.
3. Do you have a license and insurance? A reputable roofing contractor knows how to take care of his crew and his job. If a contractor offers you a very low bid for the project, there might be some loopholes somewhere. Ask him about worker’s compensation and liability insurance. What will he do if your roof leaks again after only a few months of completing his job? If he says he will repair it free, it must be in writing. If a worker is hurt while on your roof, is he liable for this? Ask for copies of these certificates for your own protection. Also, secure copies of their licenses or credentials. You may contact your city or county clerk’s office to find out the requirements for roofing contractors in your locale. In the State of Texas, a roofing contractor is not required to hold any license or insurance. This gives the property owner zero protection through the sale, terms of the contract, or the actual work done. More importantly, the property owner will carry the full financial weight of any damage that has been done by the contractor when the job is finished.
4. Do you specialize in this type of roofing? If yes, you may ask for photos or names of previous repairs similar to yours. If not, you may ask for possible names of roofing contractors that you can call. TriVAN carries not only the highest certification GAF has to offer but one of only 8 in the North Texas area to carry the prestigious Slate Certification. These are only a few of the many certifications and specializations that TriVAN actively carries.
5. What type of products do you use in roofing? As mentioned, competent roofers can provide answers to queries like this and explain to you, in layman’s terms, the things that you need to know. TriVAN not only uses the most advanced products the industry has to offer but also frequently attends training to learn about the new developments and application techniques coming out of the manufacturers.
6. How soon can you complete the work? Timeframe should be established in the beginning, not towards the end of the project. If the work is not finished as schedule, does the contractor gives a discount? TriVAN is usually selected because of how time sensitive we are. You will know where we are on the progress of your work at every interval from contact to completion.
7. What time do you usually begin working? Like the estimated date of project completion, you must also be very clear with the working hours. If you do not want to be awakened at 6 am by the sound of pounding on your roof, communicate it with the contractor. TriVAN is flexible and can work around your schedule and where weather is permitting.
8. How much is the cost of replacing the roof? A good contractor does not just provide you with the cost of repair; rather he should present you a detailed description of the products and cost of each, and manpower cost. He should clearly break down the details, provide you with product samples, and literature from the specific product samples. TriVAN has a systematic process that is fast and accurate for proposals. We will not only show you how you can save money but also show you how minor additions can save you money on your electric bills.
9. Can I ask for references from previous jobs? Feedback is very important when choosing a contractor. You may want to ask for a list of ten names with phone numbers of recent customers, possibly within the last 12 months. You do not need to call each, just randomly pick three to four names. When you call them, ask about the contractor’s job performance, responsiveness to information asked, quality of work, and related questions that can help in your decision. Be sure to limit your questions to at most five when you call the referrals. TriVAN is proud of our history of hard work and customer satisfaction. After each job, we will ask for your testimonial as well as referrals. This is a quick way to earn some money because we pay on referrals that we can turn into clients.
10. How long is the company’s workmanship warranty? Some warranties are for a year, some are longer. Make sure to have a copy of the said warranty. TriVAN has a colorful warranty program that is extended through us from GAF. Let us show you how we can cover all of your roofing needs worry free.
11. How do you handle problems and complaints? You may want to ask for a specific situation and have the contractor explain how he handled it. You may want to request a referral from a job that involved a complaint. You can research in your local licensing departments if the said contractor had disputes, suspended license, and other related issues. If you found out something from that research, ask to the contractor how he was able to resolve it. TriVAN is here to assist you in every part of your roofing issues. If you ever have a concern on your TriVAN Roof, we are a phone call away – in fact, if you have a problem with any roof, we want to hear from you.